|Job Title:||Business Operations Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Business Operations Assistant
The Client's Mobile Service
Location: London or Dublin
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for assisting the daily operations for our client's Mobile Services in the UK and Ireland, in particular AppGallery.
- You should have a strong sense of responsibility, be a good team player and have a good understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- You will work with the Business Growth and Operations team, focusing on the user acquisition, retention and data operation.
- You should be familiar with the local market and supporting operations managers, offering an excellent customer service to each individual customer.
- Performing, organising, and streamlining operational tasks
- Implementing process improvements to improve operational efficiency
- Assisting operation managers in organising promotional campaigns, including influencer outreach
- Addressing customer issues in a prompt and accurate manner
- Leveraging data and insights to understand our customers and potential funnel in depth, identifying business opportunities
Skills & Experience - Essential
- Good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs and expectations
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills will be a plus
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Note: This is a one year full-time contract role and you must have the right to work in the UK or Ireland.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
HR Business Partner
Location: London, England
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - HR Business Partner
Location: City of London, London
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Personal Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Principal Transmission Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Reporting & Information Manager
Location: South East England, England