|Job Title:||Business Change Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Business Change Consultant (MS Teams, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Unified Communications, Unified Comms, Digital Workplace) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be working within an established business change team across a variety of projects enabling a digital workplace (such as rollout of Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Unified Communications etc.)
- Working alongside other consultants, and customer Delivery/ Project managers.
- Day to day interaction with the customers end users across their organisation.
- Change and adoption planning - creation of communications strategy, communications plans, training needs analysis, stakeholder analysis and planning
- Change and adoption delivery - execute change and adoption plans, creation of communication artefacts including emails and intranet stories, create knowledge articles and user guides, deliver lunch and learns, create instructional videos, provide hands on training to CXO level customers etc.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Project Consultant
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Functional Consultant - Data Validation (SAP
PMO Analyst/Coordinator - Transformation
Location: Reading, Berkshire