|Job Title:||Business Analyst/Developer - SQL, C#|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
The role will be working for an infrastructure services company that is going through an exciting time of development.
This essentially is a Business Analyst/Developer role to provide support and the development of data interfaces and data migration for the Caesium Project. Caesium is a bespoke internal tool used widely across the business.
You will lead the defining and documenting of business and technical requirements in the context of Caesium data migrations and interfaces. You will also be expected to seek opportunities for automation and the introduction of new technologies where appropriate.
- Able to elicit functional development requirements across the business
- Experience with relational databases and data relationships
- Strong with SQL
- Maintain and develop SQL based semi-automated testing functionality
- Should be able to translate end user requirements into system developments
- Strong development experience in design and database development
Nice to have
- Experience with SSIS
- Able to develop reporting services
- C# experience
- Hands on experience developing ETL processes
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire