This brings about an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is keen to learn and deliver business critical solutions for a Leading IT software company that's growing fast!
You will develop and maintain a deep level of business and product knowledge that allows the company to support and challenge new software development initiatives.
You will have a business analysis background with proven technical and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated track record of working across a wide range of leading enterprise software technologies across a broad spectrum of software development methodologies, including agile and waterfall approaches.
What the role will be doing:
- Act as the principal conduit for the gathering, management, analysis and documentation of business requirements generated by key business stakeholders.
- To analyse, document and propose solutions and process improvements for large and/or complex business areas.
- To create use cases, process diagrams and other documents to support requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of solution design, system acceptance tests and support handover.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and communicating them to Solution Architects, Developers, Testers and Support teams.
- Work closely with solution teams and business stakeholders bringing both into regular and close contact where necessary.
- Gain and maintain a detailed understanding of the business data model, work flow processes and architecture across key applications.
- Perform root cause analysis for a business problem.
- Build trusted relationships with management, SME's, business sponsors and third parties at different levels within the organisation.
- Ability to talk to the Stakeholders and relay technical information in a simplified understandable manner.
- BA tool MS Visio is an absolute must with a broad enterprise technical knowledge.
- Experience of Functional Testing and UAT test plans.
- Understanding of STLC and SDLC for IOS, Android and Web applications.
- Solution delivery of Global IT functions.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.