|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Identity & Access Management|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Great role working for a leader within telecoms that offers flexible working. The Business Analyst will assess business requirements for access to systems, applications and networks, IT systems access groups and HR data to define the relevant access required for users, initiate the relevant access changes to ensure user only have the access required.
What the role will involve:
- Ensuring that access groups are defined and the access they provide into a system (Read, Write, Modify) is documented and understood. Where there a system limitation on the level of access able to be defined versus business needs, that results in additional access to that required a clearly documented risk assessment will be made and approved by the relevant business owner.
- They will develop the appropriate access request, Joiner/Mover/Leaver and access revalidation processes for the systems, applications and networks.
- This will require a mixture of interpersonal skills, organisational skills and technical knowledge.
- Production of well-articulated access and system usage business requirements, defined descriptions for access groups and processes.
- Document and communicate Identity and Access Management standards, processes, procedures
- Work closely with the customers stakeholders to perform stakeholder interviews and/or workshops in accordance with established process and timelines
- Support the creation of documentation of processes, run books, onboarding documentation
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager to schedule work and take a prioritised approach and to ensure that the BA outputs are considered in the planning and execution of the Identity and Access Management Programme.
- Hands-on experience in Business Analyst role, in Identity & Access Management
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to write and edit clear and concise reports, meeting minutes, and technical documentation
- Superior organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Development Representative
Location: Swords, Dublin
Business Development Associate
Location: Swords, Dublin
Problem Analyst/Reporting analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Intelligence Lead - Analytics
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Infrastructure Architect (Security cleared) - Contract
Location: Hampshire, England