|Job Title:||Business Analyst - GDPR / Identity & Access Management|
|Start Date:||early September|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Business Analyst - GDPR - 6 months - Reading a couple of days per week, the rest remote working - Mobile Telecoms
Start date - This would be for 6 months ideally starting early Sept
- The Business Analyst will assess business requirements for access to systems, applications and networks, IT systems access groups and HR data to define the relevant access required for users, initiate the relevant access changes to ensure user only have the access required.
- This includes ensuring that access groups are defined and the access they provide into a system (Read, Write, Modify) is documented and understood. Where there a system limitation on the level of access able to be defined versus business needs, that results in additional access to that required a clearly documented risk assessment will be made and approved by the relevant business owner.
- They will develop the appropriate access request, Joiner/Mover/Leaver and access re-validation processes for the systems, applications and networks.
- This will require a mixture of interpersonal skills, organisational skills and technical knowledge.
- Production of well-articulated access and system usage business requirements, defined descriptions for access groups and processes.
- Document and communicate Identity and Access Management standards, processes, procedures
- Work closely with the customers stakeholders to perform stakeholder interviews and/or workshops in accordance with established process and time-lines
- Support the creation of documentation of processes, run books, on-boarding documentation
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager to schedule work and take a prioritised approach and to ensure that the BA outputs are considered in the planning and execution of the Identity and Access Management Programme.
- This person will be looking at a framework of policies and technologies to ensure that that the right users have the appropriate access.
- They will be looking at risk and data privacy as they have a number of systems that require checking with regards to user access
- They will be tracking down individuals who have access and access rights collecting data and presenting this/ recommendations back to the team. They may be putting together a plan on what systems to look at first or feeding back on plans that the team may have already put in place.
- Will be finding out who the business owners are and how they set up new starters and their access
- Hands-on experience in Business Analyst role in Identity & Access Management
Strong presentation skills
- Ability to write and edit clear and concise reports, meeting minutes, and technical documentation
- Candidates need to come from large organisations so they have the breadth of experience across multiple systems and complexity
- Someone who has had engagement with suppliers before can also be a good background as they will know how access to systems works from supplier side. The company has a number of suppliers they work with so they will also be looking at system access for them
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
HR Business Partner
Location: London, England
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - HR Business Partner
Location: City of London, London
RAN Activation DICI Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Governance & Planning Change Lead - Governance Tools
Location: Berkshire, England
Reporting & Information Manager
Location: South East England, England