|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Access Management|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Business Analyst - Access Management
6 month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst - Access Management to join our team working for a telecommunications company,
- The Business Analyst - Access Management, will assess business requirements for access to systems, applications and networks, IT systems access groups and HR data to define the relevant access required for users, initiate the relevant access changes to ensure user only have the access required.
- This includes ensuring that access groups are defined and the access they provide into a system (Read, Write, Modify) is documented and understood. Where there a system limitation on the level of access able to be defined versus business needs, that results in additional access to that required a clearly documented risk assessment will be made and approved by the relevant business owner.
- They will develop the appropriate access request, Joiner/Mover/Leaver and access revalidation processes for the systems, applications and networks.
- This will require a mixture of interpersonal skills, organisational skills and technical knowledge.
- Production of well-articulated access and system usage business requirements, defined descriptions for access groups and processes.
- Document and communicate Identity and Access Management standards, processes, procedures
- Work closely with the customers stakeholders to perform stakeholder interviews and/or workshops in accordance with established process and timelines
- Support the creation of documentation of processes, run books, onboarding documentation
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager to schedule work and take a prioritised approach and to ensure that the BA outputs are considered in the planning and execution of the Identity and Access Management Programme.
The successful Business Analyst - Access Management will have:
- Hands-on experience in Business Analyst role, preferable in Identity & Access Management
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to write and edit clear and concise reports, meeting minutes, and technical documentation
- Superior organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
To apply for the Business Analyst - Access Management, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Business Support Specialist
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Business Support Specialist
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Business Development Associate
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Data Analyst - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England