Business Analyst - Brussels
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst for one of the European Institutions based in Brussels.
- Analysis of Business requirements
- Business cases analysis and functional requirements
- Business processes modelling, especially with a focus on the integration of IT systems needed for the implementation of the ESC portal
- Process analysis and analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Risk and impact analysis
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Coordination and collaboration with the project teams and stakeholders at various levels
- Contribute to documentation of user requirements and functional requirements
- Identification of key processes used in successful movements
- Regular liaison between user services and development teams to ensure requirements are properly implemented;
- Follow-up of service quality.
Master Degree, preferably in IT.
Min of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst
Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high-level presentations
Very good knowledge of English and good redaction skills (French is an advantage)
In depth knowledge of Business analysis and project management tools / methodologies (RUP, Agile)
Modelling tools such as UML, ARIS exposure being an asset.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
Role open for both employee and freelance contract!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.