|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
BUSINESS ANALYST (OUTSOURCED AGREEMENTS) required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support us with the following key activities:
- Initially, using existing documentation, fully understand the business impact of the strategic programme on the OSS function at across all OSS domains and key services.
- To review, de-compose and evaluate existing programme documentation to understand the agreed scope of the OSS Workstream, in the context of the wider programme.
- Be the single source and point of authority in ensuring that all contract, technical, commercial, legal and other requirements are aligned with each other in a single contract framework.
- The Business Analyst will develop an understanding of existing / as-is OSS processes and services, and how these will be impacted by the strategic programme.
- The OSS workstream is proposing various models and frameworks for contracting for key OSS services. Some of these are traditional and others are less conventional, an example being the use of outcome-based contracting.
- Working with the OSS team, the Business Analyst will help define and document the different contracting options and help assess the market's acceptance of these.
- Document control and management of changes to contract documentation, statements of work in liaison with legal drafting.
- Working with key stakeholders, our Shareholders and other 3rd parties, the business analyst will document the business requirements for the OSS workstream. These will be validated continuously against the evolving business solution model.
- Lead face to face meetings with the relevant Service Owners and Functional Leads for the successful agreement of services (strategy, scope, requirements & outcomes, service levels) and support other parts of contract negotiations and the approvals of the final contract with the chosen suppliers.
- Collate and control the services documentation for all the in-scope services - future definition and current approach, with a focus on formal internal reviews / approvals.
- The Business Analyst will contribute to the development of the key commercial documentation.
- Working with internal and external legal teams, assist in the development of the contracts that will underpin the delivery of future OSS services.
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- Good business analysis, managed services background, ability to learn, and understand the balance between technical and business issues. Extensive previous experience as a Business Analyst within a technology centric environment.
- Ability to create, modify documents and manage document configuration for outsource agreements, contract schedules and associated documents.
- Strong but not expert understanding of commercial and contractual principles and processes as related to outsourcing engagements.
- Ability to write and create detailed business and functional requirements
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, and a curiosity to ask appropriate questions to fully develop business and functional requirements
To apply for the Business Analyst please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior MicroStrategy Specialist Lead
Location: Berkshire, England