|Job Title:||Build Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Build Manager (Mobile Telecoms)
Remote working initially - Up to 5 days per week in Reading thereafter
- As a Build Manager you will be responsible for instructing and interpreting RAN Build Requirements across various program scopes. This role will cover many disciplines including Civils, Design, RAN configs requirements and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout of various radio products.
- Reporting to the Deployment Lead, you will be responsible for sites throughout the full Build lifecycle, delivering against a number of scopes, up to Site Acceptance. You will work closely with delivery and DICI managers to ensure efficiency and "right first time" delivery maintaining accountability until site is successfully On Air and fault free.
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing Telecommunication Build rollout. Experience of at least 2 of the following preferred: Upgrade, New Build, Decom and Swap projects.
- Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of rollout services with commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross functional dependencies
- Experience of managing and working with third party suppliers
- Effective leader with excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills, particularly for large projects
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience in tackling challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles
- Analysis and implementation of site design rigging data sheets and BOM construction
- Organise and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements; minimising customer impact due to repeat visits/outages or critical dependencies
- Manage sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all works are undertaken to budget and within SLA
- Actively handle technical issues or troubleshoot to support supplier delivery
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Deployment Lead to resolve
- Management of logistics requirements working with internal and external logistics teams
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on
- Ensure site deployments align with all Health & Safety, CDM, ICNIRP and any other legislative requirements applicable to on site work (and any changes to these requirements)
- Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
- Capability to manage numerous site level projects running concurrently
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Process Analyst / Process Writer - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire