Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Build Manager. This is a great opportunity to join an agile organisation and work in a fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities as Build Manager will include;
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Work with Senior Deployment Manager to define site level project scope, manage site build lists and build forecasts
- Management of logistics requirements working with internal and external logistics teams
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between passive and active equipment deployment
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Management of changes to site build lists or specific site requirements
The ideal Build Manager will have;
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Network Project Management experience
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.