|Job Title:||Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke|
|REF:||CB - P - Build INT_1579871713|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke - Permanent
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Integration of MOTS and COTS products
- VMWare and Wintel
- 4th line support
- Working with Application and Infrastructure CSA to implement designs
- Understanding of Networking
- Configuration Management
* Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
* Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
* Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)