|Job Title:||Build Deployment/Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Great role working for a mobile infrastructure services Company that has a great culture and flexible working policy.
Really convenient location as based in central Reading near the train station.
What the role will be doing:
Responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of the shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. These deployments are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's) and Small Works Contractors (SWC's) and are to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build).
- Work with Senior Deployment Manager to define site level project scope, manage site build lists and build forecasts.
- Successful delivery of passive infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards.
- Management of logistics requirements working with internal and external logistics teams.
- Liasion with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between passive and active equipment deployment.
What experience is needed:
- Experience of delivering large scale infrastructure build or network deployment projects within telecoms to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders along with strong experience of managing 3rd part suppliers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.