|Job Title:||Build Delivery Manager - Site Builds - Telecoms|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Build Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Site Builds - ADC - Permanent Opportunity
A new exciting opportunity to join a leading ADC organisation who are growing!
o The project teams are responsible for the design, development and implementation of large Telecoms projects, roll outs and unified communication technologies.
o The Build Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that all site work is carried out in a satisfactory manner efficiently whilst following all Health & Safety regulations.
o You will drive the project forward, document processes, update systems, solve problems, troubleshoot issues and escalate issues to the Project Manager.
o Key duties and responsibilities:
o Project planning, budgeting and identification of resources
o Ensuring sites are delivered on time and within budget.
o Representing the clients' interests and provide advice when necessary.
o Provide accurate information to the QS in order to support tendering for works.
o Compile program of works for each site and liaise with Technical Delivery Manager to ensure accurate.
o Ensure all access, TM/PM and plant requirements are captured before required install date or access date as required.
o Coordinate KIT requirements and deliveries.
o Management of on site Field Operations staff.
o Provide on the day reports and updates to both the client and Senior Project Mangers.
o Carry out PICW role on site if and when required, but visits will be kept to a minimum.
o Attend Prestart meeting where site supervisor is not available and complete associated documentation.
o Attend MSV when instructed.
o Take ownership of build data both on internal systems and external systems
o Ensure Handover Packs are submitted on time to the client SLA by working with the appropriate internal teams
o Track build performance and provide reports internally as required
o Utilise Junior Project Managers to support commercial activity aligned with the deliverables and RACI
· Previous experience within the mobile telecommunications industry essential.
· Excellent proven experience in construction and an all round knowledge of mobile telecommunications and site builds.
· Good understanding of Health & Safety
· GCSE Maths & English (A-C/9-4) or equivalent as minimum.
· IT literate including Microsoft Office Suite.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
· Detail orientated with strong record keeping skills and works with high levels of accuracy
· Ability to problem solve
· Willing and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Experience with CRM platforms, mobile operator portals and SharePoint (desirable)
· A positive can-do attitude.
· Enjoys working collaboratively.
· Motivated by challenge.
· Culturally astute.
· Willing to learn and pursue relevant qualifications.
· Ability to work additional hours and travel as required.
· Full driving licence
In order to attend site the following certificates are required: -
· Manual Handling
· Asbestos Awareness
· RF Awareness
· Rooftop Safety and Access (if a rooftop site)
If required to climb the following certificates are required:-
· MATS Climbing and Tower Rescue
· Working at Height Medical
· First Aid at Height
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Telecoms Channel Manager
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Litigation Counsel - Property - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Litigation Counsel - Telecoms Property - Landlord & Tenant Act
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: pension, bonus
Senior Product Manager
Location: London, England