Role and Responsibilities:
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Act as the Brand Champion to ensure that the brand is represented in the correct way across the business visually, verbally and attitudinally.
- Regular liaison with the Marketing team.
- Preparing marketing materials for digital and in-print advertising (In liaison with agency or web designer).
- Spearhead the account-based marketing program.
- Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- To establish strong relationships with external partners to effectively enhance brand promotional opportunities
- Liaise with PR agency on writing & editing articles. Reviewing and explore new opportunities. Ensure content is approved by the appropriate parties.
- Plan and manage exhibition and conference sponsorship. Co ordination of speaker opportunities.
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager. ( 5-7 years)
- Experience of working in the supply chain logistics industry sector.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in ABM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required together with exemplary interpersonal skills. Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional partners (Innovation, Analytics) to optimize quality and impact of omni-channel plans and campaigns.
- Experience in email marketing would be a plus
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Reporting & Information Manager
Location: South East England, England
I.T Project Manager (Oracle)
Location: Swords, Dublin
Reporting and Information Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
CONTRACT Project Manager
Location: West End, London