|Job Title:||Brand Guardian|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Who you are
- People person with the ability to persuade and influence colleagues right up to our CEO.
- A passion for brands will burn brightly within you, coupled with some significant brand experience in a
- An eye for creativity and be obsessive about the details. Not to mention being adept at getting the very best out of creative teams and enhancing our brand at every opportunity.
- Given the fast-paced environment here, first-class time management and organisational skills will be required at all times.
- Deadlines can be challenging, so a cool head and the ability to deal with the pressure with a sense of humour is paramount.
- Positivity and enthusiasm are huge parts of our collaborative culture, so bring both in abundance.
What you'll be doing
It'll be down to you to ensure that we're all singing from the same hymn sheet. Those big ambitions mean we
need a robust, coherent, and consistent brand.
You'll be in charge of relationships throughout our business to support the brand vision and development,
with a focus on omni-channel. This'll mean managing the approval system of our brand communications and
output from our internal teams and external agencies.
This is an exciting role, with the potential to grow rapidly.
Are you in?
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.