|Job Title:||Binary Tree Consultant/Specialist/SME (O365/Exchange/Messaging)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Binary Tree Consultant/Binary Tree Specialist/Binary Tree SME (O365/Exchange/Messaging/Migration) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Stratford, London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Binary Tree SME, able to demonstrate their in-depth Binary Tree expertise, as the role will be hands-on and focus on troubleshooting and design
- Provide specialist Binary Tree subject matter expertise to migrate users' mailboxes from Exchange on-premise environment to Office 365 Exchange Online environment (schedule, run, monitor & report), with proven, recent experience of the successful delivery of Exchange to O365 Exchange Online migrations using Binary Tree.
- The successful applicant would be responsible and would need experience in undertaking pre-synchronisation of mailboxes, prior to mailbox cutover, regression of mailboxes as and when required, trouble-shooting / investigating any issues
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent professional competencies, as the role will involve customer facing activities during the migration
- Must have strong client facing experience and have experience of working as a hands on design authority, on smaller/medium scale solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues
- Responsible for specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs, the identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design, the design or selection of components, the retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.