|Job Title:||Billing Manager (Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Billing Manager (Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms copmany in Berkshire are seeking a Billing Manager to join their team on an initial 5 month contract to manage a small Billing Team on a day to day basis.
- The role is to manage the Billing team, as part of the Revenue Assurance & Billing team.
- The main responsibilities of the role are to manage the operational stability and performance for the billing system and processes, and to make sure the customer journey for billing supports the brand.
- The role is responsible for managing the Service Order Workflow process.
- Team Management: Responsibility for managing direct reports, and for managing individual and team performance.
- Propositions and Price Changes: Implement and manage rigorous controls related to proposition and promotions, so as to significantly reduce the risk of any errors impacting customers. Manage the Charging Implementation Process to ensure accuracy of billing.
- Tariff Implementation: Manage and own the implementation of tariff changes in the billing system, including related process quality controls.
- Previous Billing experience, ideally gained within a Telecoms environment
- IT Operations background
- Excellent leadership skills
- working in an Agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.