Bid Security Architect
Some travel to Basingstoke Offices
Part time working considered
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Bid Security Architect to join their team in Basingstoke
We are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to own the security aspects of a solution, providing advice and guidance to a range of different stakeholders including design teams and the customer community. Your role will involve:
- Dealing with key customer and third-party decision makers including representing security at Security Working Groups (SWGs).
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team you will report into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads and will provide technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- With an eye to future business, you will be comfortable shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable for bids and able to both make and articulate the impact of security trade-offs as required.
- Comfortable working across all stages of the system lifecycle you will contribute to the security architecture of both new solutions as well as considering the impact of change to the architecture of existing systems.
- It goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills, able to adapt your message to influence and inform different types of audience and decision maker.
- Defence sector experience including in-depth understanding of relevant risk management and Assurance processes
- Delivery of Accreditation Document Sets (Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments, RMADS etc)
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Experience of reviewing, providing feedback on and supporting the work of other Technical Specialists
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared Cloud Architect/Technical Lead/Consultant/AWS
Security Cleared Project Accountant/Finance Controller
Location: London, England
Security Cleared Project Accountant/Project Finance Controller
Location: Bracknell Forest, Berkshire