|Job Title:||Bid Infrastructure Lead/Architect|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Skwarczynska|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Location Basingstoke and Bracknell
Are you a lead Solutions Architect looking to join a dynamic bid team? Can you design/ provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers.
Set the Scene
We are looking for a lead Solutions Architect to working in close partnership with our Sales teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions to a range of clients. Reporting into the Bid Team Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the proposal lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
- Proven track record of delivering commercially acceptable technical proposals
- Proven track record of leading the definition of a range of customers overall IT Architecture
- Significant involvement in the setting of and driving though of new IT strategies and architectures
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Significant involvement in the design and delivery of large complex solutions
- A detailed knowledge of a range of Design Methodologies and their implementation
The architect needs moreover to be skilled in at least three of the below:
- Virtualisation technologies.
- Server physical architecture design including usage of System Architect (preferable).
- Microsoft technology design and implementation.
- Experience of creating cloud cost models and running cloud readiness assessments
- Experience of working with enterprise IT and implementing hybrid cloud solutions
- Automated infrastructure provisioning
- Storage / backup and disaster recovery design and implementation
- Exposure to cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Cloud automation & Provisioning including OS Blueprints, Network Services, Catalog, Orchestration, Self Service Portal
- KMS, Encryption Design
- Impex - secure import export process to transfer objects between clouds at different security classifications
- Hands on experience building solutions from cloud solution components using tools like CloudFormation, Ansible or Chef
- DBaaS for SQL, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.