Bid Infrastructure Architect
Are you a technical Architect? Can you of lead /manage small / medium sized design teams that will be responsible for producing compelling technical proposals while making appropriate solution/service trade-offs as necessary. Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking for a lead Solutions Architect to working in close partnership with our Sales teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions to a range of clients. Reporting into the Bid Team Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the proposal lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution
- Capable of leading/managing small/medium sized design teams responsible for producing compelling technical proposals while making appropriate solution/service trade-offs as necessary.
- Has a solid and broad understanding and experience of designing and implementing major technical projects including public and private cloud solutions and transformation programmes utilising digital technologies.
- Has an up to date knowledge and understanding in the design of various Information and Communications Technologies, which includes Linux/Windows operating systems and components, containerization, infrastructure as code implementations, automation, virtualization and storage, backup and archive.
- Has demonstrable experience in the production of infrastructure design collateral in support of complex bids. This is to include the production of resource models, bill of materials and technical architecture documentation.
- Able to uncover underlying or unexpressed customer needs in complex, ambiguous situations.
- Encourages others to input into plans for change; allows for creativity whilst maintaining realistic proposals.
- Makes major decisions independently, acts on own judgement and in the face of opposition is prepared to take an unpopular stance when required.
- Presents complex cases in a concise, highly articulate, persuasive and engaging manner.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared - Development Enviro
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire