AI Architect - SC Cleared
My client is looking for new Bid AI/Apps Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our dynamic bid team. They will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity.
Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
An Application Architect will be expected to:
* Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
* Present solutions to senior management and customers.
* Take ownership of Designs for specific application components of the overall solution.
* Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
* Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer.
* Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
Mandatory Skills Required:
We are looking for individuals with experience in one or more of the following technologies:
* TensorFlow and Python or similar
* Natural Language Processing using Stanford NLP Library or similar
* Jupyter Workbook
* Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana (ELK)
* Apache Spark
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need to hold Security clearance to SC level prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.