|Job Title:||BI Developer (SQL Server/Data Warehouse/SSIS/ETL)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
BI Developer (SQL Server/Data Warehouse/SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Business Intelligence/ETL) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer with good commercial experience of SQL Server Business Intelligence stack to maintain our existing platforms and develop additional solutions.
- The BI Developer will be part of an agile data management team responsible for all SQL Server and ETL processes within Business Intelligence department, working with teams across EMEIA.
- The successful candidate will have good mentoring skills and will be required to support less experienced members of the BI team.
- Experience with developing a Data Warehousing environment
- Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and ETL
- Experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience in data warehouse roles
- Experience migration data warehouses from Non-MS Platforms such as Oracle and SAP
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or other relevant tools (e.g. Power BI or Tableau)
- Knowledge of the following services and data, Salesforce, Marketo, ServiceNow.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.