|Job Title:||BI Developer / Reporting|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
BI DEVELOPER / REPORTING
We have an exciting opportunity for a BI Developer /Reporting to join our busy team. The BI Developer /Reporting will own and develop reports and dashboards following requirements analysis to provide information and data out to the business whilst acting as an outward ambassador for the BI Team.
The BI Developer /Reporting will recommend and continually improve approach to source data construction, report development, dashboard design considerations, performance improvements and monitoring.
The BI Developer /Reporting will contribute and apply best practice and expertise knowledge in all areas under remit of supporting the strategic roadmap for reporting and information future.
Other responsibilities of the BI Developer /Reporting include:
Analysis and development
- Deliver BAU work and report production including review and continual development of the daily and overall report processes/controls to improve the performance and reliability of production and deliver business efficiencies.
- Own deliverables for the analysis and development of reports and information provision to the business.
- Assist in delivery of all aspects of issues, reporting and development in an efficient and effective fashion, aligned to critical business timeframes and deadlines.
- Be an ambassador for the Reporting and Information team across the business through appropriate meetings around BAU and projects.
Deliver analysis and development of report requirements through the following:
- Business analyst of requirements
- Requirements scoping and challenge
- Innovative design of dashboards
- Report catalogue maintenance
- Issue route cause analysis, ownership and solutions
- Testing and implementation of changes
- Providing support to other projects as required and working together with data and other teams
- Guide, recommend and develop improvements in reporting/dashboards with view of industry best practice; this should include small enhancements through to larger system and strategic approach changes.
- Scope and develop solutions for all aspects of reporting, data production, access and self-service reporting to assist in delivery of
- a best-in-class solution for reporting within the business
- Continually and proactively identify, develop, and plan improvements in the reporting and information processes within the reporting processes
Build & maintain effective working relationships with internal teams and Shareholders
Work closely with clients to gather business requirements, understand data and communicate project plans/ updates etc.
Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to regulatory compliance, health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
The successful BI Developer /Reporting will have:
- BI tools best practice knowledge
- Agile and waterfall project practice would be a bonus
- Should be good with Task and time management
- Telecoms background would be beneficial
- Should have Qlik/Tableau/PowerBI experience
- Dashboard design experience
- Business Analysis and requirements documentation
- MS SQL and associated services knowledge
- Good with Excel
To apply for the BI Developer /Reporting please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
24/7 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
Location: Ulster, County Antrim