We are currently recruiting for a leading Infrastructure network Company and looking to hire a Reporting Developer. This role will report into the Reporting and Information Manager, and is a role that currently exists in part but is operated by a Business Analyst. The manager, wants this role to be focused on Reporting Development.
They will need to be able to own and develop reports and dashboards following requirements analysis to provide information and data out to the business whilst acting as an outward ambassador for the BI Team. Additionally, they will need to be able to recommend and continually improve approach to source data construction, report development, dashboard design considerations, performance improvements and monitoring.
· BI tools best practice knowledge
· Agile and waterfall project practice would be a bonus
· Should be good with Task and time management
· Telecoms background would be beneficial due to the data
· Should have Qlik/Tableau/PowerBI experience
· Dashboard design experience
· Business Analysis and requirements documentation
· MS SQL and associated services knowledge
· Good with Excel
if interested in the above role, please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.