BI / Business Intelligence Developer - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire
SQL Server / Data Warehouse / SSIS / Business Intelligence / ETL
A global IT services company is searching for a BI Developer to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis.
- The BI Developer will be part of an agile data management team responsible for all SQL Server and ETL processes within Business Intelligence department, working with teams across EMEIA.
Skills and Experience Required:
- BI / Business Intelligence Developer with good commercial experience of SQL Server Business Intelligence stack to maintain our existing platforms and develop additional solutions.
- The successful candidate will have good mentoring skills and will be required to support less experienced members of the BI team.
- Experience with developing a Data Warehousing environment
- Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and ETL
- Experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience in data warehouse roles
- Experience migration data warehouses from Non-MS Platforms such as Oracle and SAP
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or other relevant tools (e.g. Power BI or Tableau)
- Knowledge of the following services and data, Salesforce, Marketo, ServiceNow.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Lead Developer - Security Cleared - ESB / SOA / Websphere
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Software Developer - VME - COBOL, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
Location: City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: London, England
Location: Remote, Global