3 month FTC
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work within a seasoned data team, which is responsible for a large internal data migration project. You will need to be a hands on capable data analyst, but also need to engage with various stakeholders across the business to understand their requirements before then being able to make necessary changes using your SQL skills.
- To work with Internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic solutions to identified root causes of data issues.
- To work with the team, in all data and document migration to new systems including:
- Fixing & loading schemas
- Testing feeds to data warehouse
- Data reconciliation
- Contact cleansing and merger
- Propose potential resolutions / revised processes to effect resolution at source, leading to more accurate and reliable information.
- Management Reporting design and roll out
- Support and produce documentation relating to various reports
- To produce ad analysis to quickly and effectively understand data anomalies identified by the senior management, stakeholders and business.
- Build & maintain effective working relationships with all teams and Shareholders
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of conducting and delivering data analysis on multiple projects
- Experience in the production of data analysis generated from complex sources of data
- Experience in giving clear requirements/documentation to developers
- Clear and concise communication skills both upward and within the team
- Good business skills with the ability to map the business requirements with data requirements and to write the design Statement of Requirements and Detailed Designs
- Ability to work in fluid, high-pressure environments and on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Power BI & SQL
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.