BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst (SQL) - Contract - Dublin, Ireland.
A leading telecoms company is searching for a BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst with strong SQL skills to join their team on a rolling contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
You will form part of the BI team performing support and BAU development activities.
: Provide essential support activities on CDS - The Green stack collections system.
- Monitor jobs and troubleshoot in event of failure
- Understand SQL code and implement change requests
- Diagnose performance bottlenecks such as blocking in code and act to remedy
: Provide BAU Development -Teradata, Datastage
- ETL, Data Object, Report Design and Development
- Report and ETL maintenance & change
- Analyse and resolve users requests and production issues
Experience and Skills Required:
- Candidates must have strong SQL skills and will be working in both MSSQL and Teradata environments.
- Experience in SSIS more important than Teradata for this role.
- Experience in ETL tool an advantage - Datatsage is the tool we are using.
- Experience working with data in Telco is an advantage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.