|Job Title:||BI Analytics & Oracle BI Consultant - OBIEE/OBIA/Endeca|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
BI Analytics & Oracle BI Consultant - OBIEE/OBIA (Oracle BI Cloud, Endeca, DAC, ODI, Informatica, eBusiness, Hyperion, BI Publisher, Exadata, Exalytics, Golden Gate) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely (home working) and in due course from London, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role holder provides BI Analytics and Oracle BI business consultancy to the end customer and have specific experience in supporting delivery, bids and pre-sales opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- The individual will possess specific Oracle BI Cloud and reporting technical skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
- Must have experience of designing and delivering solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation environments is essential, as well as bespoke solutions for OBIEE and custom data sources is desirable
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ OBIEE & OBIA full project lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
- Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of OBIEE implementation projects is essential
- Excellent client facing experience and excellent communications skills, with the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIEE 10g and 11g implementations. Must have strong design and development experience across all OBIEE elements.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations. Must have experience of 2+ OBIA modules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
- Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration & development experience with multiple OBIA modules
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
- Experience of Endeca
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist, or equivalent
- Experience of OBIEE 10g or 11g implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Upgrading to OBIEE 11g
- Experience of Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
- Functional knowledge of the eBusiness Suite (HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects) would be extremely desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, Planning, Essbase)
- Experience of BI Publisher
- Experience of Exadata/Exalytics
- Experience of Golden Gate.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.