This role is mainly remote working with some visits to site as and when required.
We have an urgent requirement to provide a Privileged Access Management (PAM) consultant for a project that requires development and deployment of a BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management system. A number of applications are required to be on-boarded to the PAM solution.
We need an experienced BeyondTrust PAM consultant to take this forward.
Job Purpose & Accountability:
Senior Level consultant with demonstrable experience of BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management solutions:
Ability to work with Project and Customer resources to continue design and deployment activities and further enhance the PAM solution.
Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance.
- Senior Level consultant with demonstrable experience of BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management solutions.
- Experience of using BeyondTrust to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats.
- Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts.
- Understanding of client security and risk posture of the client.
- Understanding how to implement the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies:
BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management:
- Password Safe
- Remote Support
- Vulnerability Management
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.