|Job Title:||BAU Apple Support Engineer (JamF/CCT/iPhone/iPad/MacOS/ACSP)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
BAU Apple Support Engineer (JamF/CCT/iPhone/iPad/MacOS/ACSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month to be based in London.
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of the below experience:
- Support of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Providing customer service or help desk support to a mid-large sized environment
- Good knowledge of Google Apps and Office 365
- Software and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices.
- Qualified to CCT/Jamf Certified Technician (Jamf 200) level on Jamf Pro or equivilent
- Good knowledge of Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) - at least to 10.9 but ideally later versions . (not necessarily certified but must be able to demonstrate understanding)
- Experience in high volume ticket environment
- Knowledge of Jira or Service Now ticketing systems
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.