Technical Lead - Azure DeVops
Contract - 5 Months
**Ideally we would have Security Clearance in place but if candidates are scarce we will have to think again.**
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall platform solution required as part of a product or series of products from inception through to transition into live service. You will be leading a technical team of DevOps engineers delivering solutions to agreed timescales with our stakeholders you will also be responsible for resolving technical escalations with the team and will ensure compliances to customer standards, which includes security.
You will be a customer focused Technical Lead working with the Delivery Lead managing stakeholders to ensure the quality of delivery meets operational SLA 's. You will be required to review the product backlog provide governance and technical guardrails around each definition of done as agreed with stakeholders.
The role brings a unique opportunity to be to work with highly skilled, motivated and collaborative teams, working across different projects and areas within the organisation and represent using excellent personable and communications skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with business leaders from all areas to understand business needs.
- Determine how systems, products, services, and applications need to confirm to the customer technical strategy.
- Introduce new business processes, functions, procedures and workflows for continuous improvement of the technical strategy.
- Research and plan for emerging technologies and understand how they can be exploited as part of objectives, workstreams or new projects.
- Develop technical architectures within AWS to meet both customer and business requirements.
- Consider future proof technologies to transform existing services into scalable, flexible and robust offerings.
- Identify further opportunities to deliver additional products and services by listening and working with stakeholders.
- Implementing solutions against predefined system requirements.
- AWS Certified Professional.
- Broad range of experiences with technology including by not limited to; Applications, Infrastructure, Automation, Enterprise Management, Development Operations, Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team of DevOps engineers.
- Must have experience with Terraform, Ansible, Vault, Gitlab
- Robust problem-solving skills and a demonstrable ability to solve unfamiliar issues.
- Resilience and staying calm while under pressure.
- Understand customer requirements and build these into tangible project deliverables and artefacts which conform to governance reviews.
- Credibility and gravitas when dealing with customers representing as a technology leader
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Cork City, Cork
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Business Analyst -Technology Performance
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Project Manager - Infrstructure
Location: Lossiemouth, Moray