Azure Developer - London (Home Based)
Leading IT Services Provider requires a skilled Azure Developerto join their successful Practice on an ongoing contract basis.
This role requires an experienced Lead developer to take on the design and implementation of the migration processes and approaches from traditional infrastructures to Cloud platforms.
- Experience developing solutions on Azure using front end frameworks like ReactJS with Backend Technologies and Server Side programming languages like .Net (ASP .Net, C#)
- eCommerce experience developing scalable web application using Front end framework ReactJS, Image Calls, Theming, Application Configuration, Authentication/Authorisation
- Implement multiple scalable web application which can support page visits in millions
- Define tagging strategy with tools such as Tealium, Adobe Audience Stream
- Define how the individual components of web application such as Headers/Footers, Help Text should be developed to support consistent web applications
- Experience with Azure web apps, Azure function apps, session management, authentication, API integration
- Ability to work independently and help setup a new application platform on Azure Hub (ASH) elements of the offering portfolio.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.