Azure Cloud Native Developer
Location: London (Croydon), space for work from home
Type of role: contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Our client is among the world's leading global IT service providers and they are now looking for Azure Cloud Native Developer.
The role holder works at a senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects, strategies and architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contributing key insights. They provide technical advice and assistance to the sales force, sales agents, reseller/distributor staff and existing or prospective customers, either in support of customer development or sales activity or in fulfilment of sales obligations.
- Defines major technical projects for customers, influencing their view of acceptable investment level. Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Cost and risk. May manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Business development. Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Requirements and design. Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
- DevOps culture and Agile methodologies
- Azure Experience + Experienced Delivery
- Full Stack
- Micro services
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Lead Developer - Security Cleared - ESB / SOA / Websphere
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Oracle Projects Consultant - Contract Role - Remote working
Principal CX Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Location: Croydon, London
Data Support Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire