|Job Title:||Azure Applicaiton Development Manager - Azure, SQL, C#|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are looking for an Application Platform Manager who can lead the development and operations of in house developed applications with responsibility for the technical architecture, security, Azure cloud components, automated testing, deployment and monitoring.
This company is undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in technology and represents an exciting opportunity to join the team.
What the role will be doing:
- Lead and develop the team's capabilities and working practices to improve velocity, release quality and service availability
- Support the Head of Business Applications with technical strategy, roadmaps and balancing development with removal of technical debt
- Be a key part of a team that provides service support for these business-critical applications
- Lead the technical architecture of the software, security, cloud hosted components, automated deployment and testing
- Lead a cross-skilled development and operations team to continuously improve their Agile ways-of-working and adoption of the DevOps philosophy to create better outcomes, faster and safely
- Commercial responsible for the costs of developing and running the applications and relationship with our key suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to develop CI/CD pipelines (Azure Pipelines) including source code management (Azure Repos), unit testing, code assurance tools (currently Resharpener), automated deployment (Terraform), automated test tools (Specflow, Postman) and KPIs / metrics to monitor the performance of services (Azure Monitor)
- Extensive development experience in Microsoft software technologies including C#, SQL
- Successfully led an application development function to deliver a backlog of project related development enhancements and 3rd line support.
- A passion for understanding how your team can improve the business performance metrics of the Sales & Service teams
- A leader who is ever-learning, open to adopting new ways-of-working, and able to create a culture of excellence in Agile development, engineering and operations
Competitive salary on offer with great benefits.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire