Highly Competitive Salary
Based in London, Salford, Cardiff & Glasgow - Hybrid ways of working
If you a talented AWS Software Engineer with a passion for Big Data, this is your opportunity to truly make a difference to the development practices and security within our organisation.
About the client
We are working in collaboration with the world's leading public service broadcaster, providing world-class programmes and content which educate and entertain millions of people globally. As pioneers in their field, they a portfolio of television services, UK-wide radio networks and a leading digital service in over 40 languages.
The successful appointed AWS Software Engineer will help build and maintain new services and solutions. The goal is to create automated solutions to educate the wider organisation to streamline the process of developing applications for the various channels.
This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of a service that touches the lives of millions of users worldwide.
- Working experience of either AWS Cloud Administration or Software Engineering in a large scale organisation.
- Demonstrable technical and analytical experience working across business functions (Development / Product Owners / User Experience).
- Experience writing and documenting maintainable software within collaborative environments.
- Competence in Test Driven Development.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new software skills and to work with new technologies.
- Experience releasing software to production including load testing and threat modelling.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.