AWS Cloud Engineer
My global IT outsourcing client has a great opportunity for an experienced AWS cloud engineer to join a growing, multi-skilled team supporting a range of customers with complex IT projects.
You will be familiar with DevOps culture and with working in multi-skilled self-forming teams using Agile methodologies.
Your skills and knowledge will be used to implement AWS solutions to support their customers, determining the right technical solutions to meet their needs.
- Must be experienced in large scale data migration programmes
- Experience of developing and operating cloud environments
- Experienced in using DevOps technologies, Red Hat enterprise Linux 7, Bash/shell scripting, Python, Ruby, Perl, Datadog
- Hold 1 professional certification for a senior engineer, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux certification.
- Good knowledge of AWS Native development, IaaS, continuous integration and development pipeline
- Good use and understanding of tooling including Chef, Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Nexus, JIRA, Cloudwatch + logs etc
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
For further information please forward your up to date CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect - Azure / AWS - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Solution Architect (Openstack, AWS Cloud)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Market Daily Rate
Openstack Senior Solutions Architect - AWS, Cloud
Location: S. E. England, England
Cloud Architect (Openstack) - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England