|Job Title:||AV Engineer/Audio Visual Technical Support (O365/VOIP/AD/Win10)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
AV Engineer/Audio Visual Technical Support Specialist (O365, Windows 10, VOIP, AD, OS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong AV Technical Support (Audio Visual) experience
- The successful applicant will be providing the following AV services: fault calls, service requests, planned changes, VOIP telephony support, high level AV support, VIP Support, Smart-Hands support
- Call management support
- BAU Support experience
- Supporting and manning the Technical AV Help Desk
- AV & IT Deskside support and stock control experience
- PC laptops/builds, OS Configuration, Active Directory Administration, O365, Hardware repair, Windows 10 support experience
- Excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop Support Engineer (O365/Win10/Laptop/iOS/Android/Skype)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
GSM/GSM-R (2G, 3G) Support Engineer
Location: London, England
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Knowledge Manager / IT Technical Writer - Corsham - SC
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Salary: £33000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits