We are searching for an experienced Audio-Visual Engineer to join our expanding IT Team. This is an exciting time as we are building out our existing AV infrastructure to enable hybrid and virtual events. This role has a strong focus on constantly improving our AV infrastructure and the processes we have for running events. There is a large focus on delivering on excellent customer service whether it be an internal or external event.
The Audio-Visual Engineer will be accountable for:
- Developing and maintaining the audio-visual network/devices within the company.
- Mentoring the junior team members on best practices.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers and support teams.
- Work with the event department to develop our events capabilities.
- Reporting to the IT Management Team on operational developments.
- You will be working across the company to enable the best AV experiences not limited to Auditorium, Meeting rooms, Showcase Labs, and virtual spaces.
- Relevant experience in audio visual support for corporate events via different mediums.
- Experience in running physical, virtual and hybrid events.
- CTS certification highly desirable.
- Commercial awareness of new trends within the AV community.
- Be able to work independently but also work towards team goals.
- Used to working with unified communication tools like Zoom, Zoom Webinar, MS teams.
- Understanding of IP networks
- In-depth technical knowledge of AV control systems (Dante, Dexon and Blackmagic).
- Ability to convey complex technical issues to non-technical team members.
- Ability to work in a municipalised team.
- Update design/update relevant documentation as required.
- Experience in live streaming events.
- Good problem solving and corelation skills over changing medias
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.