|Job Title:||Automation QA Tester/Test Analyst/Automation Tester/QA Tester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Automation QA Tester/Test Analyst/Tester/Automation Tester/QA Tester is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Automation QA Tester required to help with the delivery of the automation testing, creating test plans to ensure full coverage as well as drive and lead the implementation of best practice throughout the whole lifecycle with shift left approaches as default.
- The automation QA tester will own and manage all test activities surrounding automation testing, driving CI/CD and advocating a shift-left mentality through TDD/BDD, conducting regular functional and regression testing, and working with management to ensure smooth release. This role requires regular communication with senior stakeholders so confident and concise communication is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Provides specialist testing advice and delivery, is accountable for managing automation testing activities on projects within a program or service.
- Working as part of a DevOps/Agile squad
- Understands the requirements for testing within projects and agrees testing scope with stakeholders
- Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale
- Work with product owners to define acceptance criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Creates test plan documents that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution
- Contributes to internal testing standards
- Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality
- Knowledge of automation test tools including open source
- Agile testing in Scrum
- TDD implementation and optimisation & BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Capable of assisting developers with unit testing & agile test members with component integration testing
- Development and implementation of end-to-end automated testing solution
- Advocate for freeware, shift left and CI/CD
- ISQTB certification or equivalent
- Coding experience - able to contribute to coding sprints
- Automation experience e.g. Selenium, Java, AngularJS, JS and C#
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenkins
- Clouds services, e.g. AWS, Azure
- API Services - RESTful, POSTman
- Hands on work experience in e.g. JUnit, NUnit and TestNG
- Experience in CI/CD e.g. Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SpecFlow
- Executing the Test Cycles, Monitoring and analysis of Results
- Creation of Test Report and conveying key aspects to Customer in both Technical and non-Technical terminology
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared-Technical Product Owner - cloud/infrastructure
DevOps Consultant- Security Cleared
Location: Croydon, London
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
Security Cleared DevOps/Data Layer Platform Engineer - CI/CD
Location: Croydon, London