|Job Title:||Audio Visual/ AV Technician/Engineer/Support|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Audio Visual/ AV Technician/Engineer/Support is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial 6-month contract to be based in London.
The successful candidate will be an AV Support Specialist supporting state of the art AV facilities across several sites in London (predominantly Canary Wharf).
You will be required to set up, operate and support the audio-visual facilities (and users of those facilities) in the AV control room, meeting rooms and other spaces on customer site.
- Provision of high quality, professional and knowledgeable AV support to the users of our client's facilities before, during and after an event.
- Providing second-line support, including on-the-spot diagnosis and rectification of minor faults and problems as and when they occur.
- Liaising with clients both internal and external to provide advice and guidance for their audio visual requirements for future meeting and event bookings
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentability of all AV rooms, stores and equipment
- Repair, maintenance and routine servicing of AV equipment.
Your previous experience will include a combination of the following:
- Data projectors/display systems
- Audio/Video players/recorders/mixers
- Video cameras
- Audio mixers, DSPs and amplification systems
- Video/audio editing. A high level of computer literacy including knowledge and experience of using related computer software, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and video/audio playing/editing software.
- Touch screen control/patching
- Video conferencing hard/soft codecs
- Interactive voting systems and meeting apps
- Stage and studio lighting set ups
- Knowledge of IT networks and how AV equipment/networks interact with them.
- Experience in a similar working environment while deploying all-round AV technician skills.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.