Assistant People Team Administrator
Based in Glasgow
Seeking a talented Administrator to join our market leading telecoms Client based in Glasgow.
You will identify customer needs by applying a range of listening and questioning skills and delivering consistent, quality advice and information.
- High volume administrative support, working with team to meet deadlines
- Input data accurately and promptly across numerous people systems e.g. on Oracle (our HR database) ensuring compliance with data protection
- Project support as required, responding quickly and effectively to requests from others
- Performs standard administrative data processing tasks
- Helps senior colleagues manage client and customer relationships by using sales/client systems and protocols.
- Supports small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships
- Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management systems.
- Arranges venues, equipment, catering, accommodation and travel for complex events involving multiple participants arriving from various locations.
- Responds to given priorities by determining own work schedule on a daily basis.
Skills, Experience Required:
- HR and PA experience
- Excellent MS Office skills especially Excel
- Experience of managing high volumes of work
- Ability to communicate at various levels across the organization including senior stakeholders
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Works cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally.
- Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, monitors others work; for example, checking to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Uses an understanding of numerical concepts to perform mathematical operations such as report analysis with guidance.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Assistant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £70 - £200 per day + 25+8 paid holidays, pension and benefits etc
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer - UiPath, Birmingham
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Power BI Analyst - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Power BI Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Power BI Analyst (SME) - Data, Dashboards, Excel
Location: South East England, England