|Job Title:||Assistant Headteacher (SENDCo)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|REF:||AHT / SEN / INC_1574429470|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project People are supporting a multi-academy trust, who are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher / SENDCo from January 2020 to the end of the 2020 academic year, within one of their primary schools based in Cambridgeshire.
The school offers a curriculum which is broad, balanced and differentiated to meet individual needs. Their aim is for all pupils to have developed the interpersonal skills, confidence, patience, determination and independence to help them succeed in life. The children benefit from working in bright, cheerful, well-resourced classrooms, all with interactive whiteboards. All children have access to a well-equipped I.C.T. suite/library in which they can access the I.T. curriculum on a weekly basis.
The Assistant Headteacher will play a major role in managing the school under the overall direction of the Executive Headteacher, with a key focus on the following:
- Strategic development of SEN policy and provision for SEN and EAL learners
- Operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of provision for SEN and EAL Learners
- Support for pupils with SEN or a disability
- Support for pupils who Have English as an Additional Language
- Support for pupils who have Medical Needs
Management of staff and resources
- Direct and supervise teaching staff and support staff assigned to you
- Contribute to the recruitment, selection, appointment and professional development of other teachers and support staff
- Deploy resources delegated to whom you line manage
To discuss this role in more depth and receive further details, please call Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.