|Job Title:||Assistant Headteacher (Primary trained)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|REF:||AHT - MIDS_1571331715|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project People are supporting a multi-academy trust based with schools based across the Midlands and Yorkshire. They are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher (Primary trained) from January 2020 on a permanent basis, or interim to permanent basis for the right person for one of their primary schools based in the Nottinghamshire area, which is currently rated as 'Good' by Ofsted.
Pay Scale: L4 - L8 (England and Wales)
This is an exciting time to join the school as a part of the senior leadership team. The successful person will play a key role in the ongoing development of the school. Ideally, you will be an outstanding KS1 practitioner, who thrives on making lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests and can motivate children to do their very best and you will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning.
The successful candidate will:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner within KS1
- Able to develop the practice of colleagues within the academy to ensure excellent outcomes for children
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Active contributor to the on-going improvement within the academy
- Willing to take part in all aspects of academy life
Benefits of the role:
- A strong commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within the LEAD Academy Trust
- A supportive Governing Body
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kenny Fraser on 07858 027 773 or email email@example.com
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.