Assistant Finance Analyst (Entry level)
Based in Berkshire
A great opportunity for someone who wants to develop a career in finance!
Our Client will provide training and investment for you to become a Qualified Accountant (Either ACCA or CIMA)
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Analyst to business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases.
- Support the Financial Commercial Manager and Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Support the continued improvement of the analysis, reporting by supporting the continued improvement of data held in the company and supplier systems through collaborative cross functional working both internally and with outsource partners.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong academic background
- Degree desirable but not essential
- Must be hungry to learn and committed to see the qualification through
- Good excel skills
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Admin Assistant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Principal Functional Consultant (Oracle Cloud) - Finance
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire