|Job Title:||Assistant Business Manager|
|Location:||S. London, London, England|
|Salary:||£26000 - £27200 per annum|
|REF:||ABM - SW LDN_1568123543|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Project People are supporting a SEN School based in SW London. The school are seeking to appoint an Assistant Business Manager from October 2019.
The school is currently rated as 'Good' (OFSTED 2016) with an outstanding residential provision for students aged 10 -19 who are deaf and/or have speech language and communication needs. They follow a student-centred multi-modal approach to communication.
When joining the school, you will become part of a happy and harmonious school which promotes the highest standards and is at the forefront of special education.
The successful person will be able to hit the ground running with assisting reporting directly to the Business Manager. You will also support other Senior Leaders in the provision of efficient and effective support services to ensure the school achieves its stated aims and objectives.
- Executive Headteacher diary management
- Arranging and organising paperwork for meetings
- Minute taking
- Collating data for inspections and audits
- Analysing data to produce reports to specific criteria
- Assisting with recruitment, training and development of staff
- Line managing reception staff
- Liaising with the Clerk to the Governors to arrange meetings and circulate documents
- Assisting with reviewing policies and procedure
- Working with the network manager to ensure the website is up to date and meets legal requirements
- Promoting a positive image of the school
KEY SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working with confidential / sensitive information
- Advanced usage of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of updating websites;
- Previous experience in a school and use of SIMS and FMS will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of BSL an advantage
To discuss this role in more depth, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.