|Job Title:||Asset Team Operative|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Asset Team Operative
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing Recycle auditing
- System update on Assets
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge and experience within Auditing processes
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.