Asset Risk Engineer
Reading - Hybrid working
MBNL are looking to recruit an Asset Risk Engineer. Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Manager in the Tower and Network Services team which is responsible for one of MBNL's three key services - Right number of sites, in the right locations, never down, always accessible, always on delivering the right customer experiences, at the right cost, safely and securely.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have knowledge of asset management and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Facilitate the maintenance and development of the Asset Risk Register and any associated processes and supporting systems
- Develop, generate and identify data to enable risk to be quantified as required by the asset management policy, the health and safety policy and the MBNL risk appetite.
- Perform tasks to support quality assurance and deliver information which enables the efficient and effective management of the asset management governance, risk assessment and review processes.
- Develop impact assessments and assurance reports to evaluate and recommend actions in response to emergency or new process changes, elevated risk profiles, and strategic initiatives.
- Support the delivery of the MBNL asset management and HSQE governance process.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative risk evaluations, assessments and recommend mitigations.
- Undertake reviews and audits to ensure asset management system requirements are aligned to the business strategy, conform to the MBNL risk appetite, aligned to asset management objectives and fit for purpose whilst maintaining a line-of-sight principle.
- Develop an asset health dashboard and subsequent reporting to meet strategic, tactical and operational needs.
- Provide expert support in the development of enterprise asset management system risk evaluation and analytical tools.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive continuous improvements and learning
What we are looking for:
- Numerical degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- Knowledge of risk asset management.
- An understanding of FMECA Analysis
- Demonstrable competence in risk management aligned to ISO 31000.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 tool suite.
- Strong communication skills
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers. We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
Deskside Engineer (Dublin)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SOLARIS ENGINEER - REMOTE WORKING - PERMANENT
Location: London, England
Salary: £50000 - £51000 per annum
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Mandarin Speaking Admin Specialist
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire