Asset Data Engineer
MBNL are looking to recruit an Asset Data Engineer. Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Manager in the Tower and Network Services team which is responsible for one of MBNL's three key services - Right number of sites, in the right locations, never down, always accessible, always on delivering the right customer experiences, at the right cost, safely and securely.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Identification of data needs and data management to enable the required data to be identified, acquired, developed, stored, analysed and provided for asset management decision making.
- Application and development of data analytical tools and methods.
- Development of tools to manage data complexity, volume and interdependence.
- Use excel based tools such as Power BI to manipulate data.
- Develop reporting and data to support enhanced planning.
- Able to translate business requirements and objectives into information and data requirements.
- Able to apply logical process to develop an understanding of how data will align to asset function, condition and performance.
- Managing the consistency of data quality and consistency to provide data assurance.
- Work with the wider Infrastructure team to support the development of data processes and requirements.
- Develop data driven reporting to support asset management system function, review and governance.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive continuous improvements and learning
What we are looking for:
- Numerical degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- Significant data analysis and data development experience.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 tool suite.
- Asset Management certificate - (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of asset management
- Strong communication skills
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Asset Manager (Acquisitions)
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Chinese Mandarin Speaking IT Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Machine Learning Engineer - Recommendation System
Location: London, England
Machine Learning Engineer - Search Engine
Location: London, England
Senior Transmission Engineer - Permanent Role
Location: Berkshire, England