Acquisition Surveyor - Mobile Telecoms - RICS - 6 month contract - Berkshire
- To support the delivery of the RAN delivery programme by utilising property and acquisition experience to offer advice and guidance.
- Compiling and updating guidance notes for acquisition and planning consultants as required.
- Assisting the delivery programmes in resolving blockers to reach the annual year on year targets.
- Use expertise relating to effective use of new Code legislation to ensure prompt effective delivery of sites.
- To consult with other areas of the business and stakeholders internal and external impacted are engaged to offer a smooth delivery of sites, e.g. Internal & external legal as required, community liaison.
- To support the Estate Management of unilateral sites
- To progress lease renewals on unilateral sites having regard to the implications of the new Code, including to prepare valuations and negotiation strategy
- To negotiate with Site Providers or Site Provider Agents on renewals as required
- To provide support to RAN Property Manager and others within the team as necessary
- Strong background in mobile telecoms acquisition
- Experience and expertise in delivering sites under the New Code Legislation from the Digital Economy Act 2017, including valuation and negotiation expertise.
- Legal understanding of the Code Legislation sufficient to advise and analysis and hold to account consultants.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Understanding of processes and procedures for acquiring site, review, and implementation of ways to increase efficiencies and delivery times.
- Able to influence stakeholders and partners to deliver rollout of sites
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.